Thursday, March 26, 2009

Posters & TShirts - cataract surgery fund for Tootie

"Now I Can See" Prints - Posters - now available. (as well as Tshirts) The posters & tshirts were designed and printed by myself and my husband, John. With a ton of help from Scott and so many others. 8 color silkscreened poster - paper size is 11"x18" (printed image 10"x15") - Edition of 90, signed & numbered. 100% of the sales go to Tooties Cataract Surgery Fund. Posters are $25 each (shipping in a cardboard tube available for $3) TShirts are available in various colors & sizes. (see below) Mens & Womens for $18 and kids for $15 (plus shipping cost) Thank you so much for your time to come to my blog and check out the prints, supporting the cause and/or forwarding this to your dog loving friends & family.



Womens Tshirt design: Available in a thin fitted womens Tshirt (all sizes) - Orange & Pink with a black imprint.

Mens Tshirt design: Available in white shirts with a black imprint.

Kids Tshirt design: Available in various colors/sizes with a black imprint.

If you are interested in Tshirts - please email me with the specifics you want and I will let you know if i have or can find
that size and color. Thanks!

please email your orders or questions to: lisajohnston@mac.com

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

great print ... loves his eyes

2:08 AM  
Blogger fruitlady said...

Ali Crane sent me your way! I sent this out to the Twitter-sphere! We'll do whatever we can!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Eli Gerson said...

I would love to get a poster.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home