Thursday, February 12, 2009

Holy Valentine

I know - I know - I know 49 shrinkydink necklaces (24 of them personalized) is an insane project to take on 5 days before the girls valentines parties.... but I did it anyway. This has taken the majority of the girls (and my) freetime this week. On top of being sick. I was left to put strings on them all and stuff them in the envelopes. Now - back to regularly scheduled programming. (like an illustration job I have due monday)




Since Ryan is in preschool and the kids like to play mailman - they all have to be the same since they cant read the names and sort them with accuracy. Thank goodness - it had to have saved me a few hours.

I am so proud of Mia and her bubble letters. She does them like a pro. And John taught her how to do lightening bolts for the boys. She will be Queen of Doodles in just a couple years. (bubble letters and lightening bolts! what a pair)

3 Comments:

Blogger Candied Fabrics said...

Yup - you ARE super MOM!! And you're teaching your kids a great lesson about using your hands and your imagination rather than just buying something, a very important lesson. Bravo!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are so incredible. I felt like wondermom just for getting all 59 valentines done-and they were not individually designed shrinky dinks, for sure! But I'm totally stealing this idea for next year--as long as I can remember to start on Jan 1!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Betsy Barringer said...

Wow! I never told you how special that necklace is to Ashlyne. She wears it A LOT! Thank you.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home