Friday, November 07, 2008

{ONLINE} ART SALE - STARTS TODAY

Please check out my first ONLINE ART SALE! It was a lot of work, i lost some sleep, missed some meals, (but replaced them with halloween candy), got my kids to school late today..... but in the end - it is all worth it. IT'S LIVE! and special thanks to Chris - my web guy who made it all "work" (email me if you need a web guy of your own - i will share him) Here is the link - ENJOY and PLEASE forward this on to any and everybody! It needs as many eyes as possible. www.lisawharton.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodie Hurt said...

Congrats on getting your online sale going...everything looks fabulous!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Valentina Harper said...

looks great!!!! :) Congrats.
I would love to add your sale link in my blog!

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home