Sunday, February 22, 2009

summer art market - deadline - MISSED!

I was having a terrible start to my saturday morning and then it got worse. I looked down at my calendar that sits on my desk - and there was my list of TO DO's on friday.
Beckys birthday! - happy birthday Becky
Mail/deliver Mia's party invites
return Library books
Apply to Summer Art Market - deadline today.

I thought about it early on in the day on friday, and called to ask john if he wanted me to apply for him.
Then i was needing to call the Art Students League to make sure we were current on our membership.
although, i never got that far. I just plain forgot. I am wondering why i waited until the last minute.
It had been on my calendar for 2 weeks. I feel totally responsible - but devistated. it is my biggest source of income for the year - especially now that i am not going to do any shows out of town for a few years.

I am crossing my fingers they will allow me to enter late - and preparing myself if they can't. I need some good thoughts my way (please) :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Valentina Harper said...

Ooiscch! I feel your disappointment! I'll cross my fingers for you ;)

2:39 PM  
Blogger Inklore said...

Oh that is such a bummer! Sending good thoughts your way :)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Erika Tysse said...

good thoughts, good thoughts, good thoughts, good thoughts...

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home