Tuesday, March 10, 2009

no art until the paper work is done...

Same time each year - i take time off working, painting, thinking to do that horrible business stuff that everyone has to do. paperwork, sorting, inventory and ..ahhhhh.. taxes. We don't do our own, but i have to be organized so that someone else can do them. When I am finished with all the particulars keeping me from my studio - i have many things on my to do list.

First project: SAVE TOOTIE! poster. Tootie is our sweet 4 yr old Boston Terrier who was just diagnosed with Cataracs. She needs surgery to restore her eye sight. We are going to be offering art - for a donation to the "save tootie fund" I will keep you all posted on what we will be doing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Make it Easy said...

he's smiling at me!

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home