Saturday, December 18, 2010

being resourceful

I have been able to fill a few orders this holiday season.  I had a group of prints that were mailed together, but as soon as I had a friend go to the post office for me I had 2 more orders to fill.  Still a month after my surgery I can't drive.  I scrounged thru my house looking for all the random stamps that I could find and then I put them in my mailbox with a letter to the postman to please tell me if he thought I needed more postage.  He came to the door and said that I was covered and gave me a little chuckle.

a good mish mash collage (as long as they got there)

3 Comments:

Blogger mizu designs said...

Lisa, I just read your post about the surgery. OMG. That is an impressive head of staples you had there! I'm so glad it all went well. Wishing you a speedy full recovery and lots of good health in 2011.

2:29 PM  
Blogger whatsitgonnabe said...

love this picture! the stamps look really nice in that collage formatt! check out my blog?:)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Obiuser said...

i'loved to website this is very very nice
pengobatan untuk sembuhkan tipes pada anak

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home