Saturday, December 18, 2010

being resourceful

I have been able to fill a few orders this holiday season.  I had a group of prints that were mailed together, but as soon as I had a friend go to the post office for me I had 2 more orders to fill.  Still a month after my surgery I can't drive.  I scrounged thru my house looking for all the random stamps that I could find and then I put them in my mailbox with a letter to the postman to please tell me if he thought I needed more postage.  He came to the door and said that I was covered and gave me a little chuckle.

a good mish mash collage (as long as they got there)

4 Comments:

Blogger mizu designs said...

Lisa, I just read your post about the surgery. OMG. That is an impressive head of staples you had there! I'm so glad it all went well. Wishing you a speedy full recovery and lots of good health in 2011.

2:29 PM  
Blogger whatsitgonnabe said...

love this picture! the stamps look really nice in that collage formatt! check out my blog?:)

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sac Hermes
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Hermes Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Birkin
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Kelly
sac à main pas cher
Boutique Hermes Sac Pas Cher Marque
Le Kelly Hermes
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Prom DressesQuinceanera Dresses
Discount Wedding Dresses
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Prom Dresses

2:12 AM  
Blogger obi duatilu said...

i'loved to website this is very very nice
pengobatan untuk sembuhkan tipes pada anak

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home