Monday, September 27, 2010

new found hobby

SEWING! I finally took a class at Fancy Tiger on A Line skirts. 3-4 hours and you leave wearing your new skirt. it was so much fun. I took the class on Sept 4th in memory of my grandma (who died 8yrs ago/sept 4th) ANYWAY, i was hooked. I have a pretty major surgery planned and this sewing thing is great to take my mind off of that. i have been spending my time at fabric stores and in front of my machine. 3wks later I have made 4 windows worth of curtains, 8 skirts and reupoltered 4 kitchen chairs. i am on a roll! another reason why my blog has been neglected.

3 Comments:

Blogger IPullPrints said...

Lovely textiles!

7:51 AM  
Blogger About Kimchi said...

I like the pattern. nice.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very pleased to visit this site and joined commented in his
obat penyubur rahim agar cepat hamil tradisional

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home