Monday, May 26, 2008

this holiday weekend brought a lot of things -

I super unfortunately had to miss my sisters high school graduation for a hundred reasons. But while I was missing it, i was keeping very busy. First we all healed. I had super bad allergies last week which turned into a cold, and everyone in my household had the same thing. Then we had a kindergarten performance for Mia and then a dance recital (tinkerbell) for Ryan. This weekend also gave way to a treasury on etsy - that made front page (yea!) AND a long studio day to work. I had a babysitter for a few hours so I was able to work on the Civic Center Park illustration job and also some artwork. I actually worked sunday night until 2AM. I didn't want to stop even then, but knew i had to. I was trying to finish up about a dozen house pieces, but i ended up starting a dozen more that i love. And - lastly - the weekend brought a soggy memorial day BBQ at the studio. It was very wet and chilly, but the food was good and the company was better. (val, paul, brandy, mark and my people)

1 Comments:

Blogger red-handed said...

Great (unhesitant) linework, nice muted colour fields ... we've had it cold and raining here as well (Kingston, Ontario, Canada), and then the one warm weekend served me up a cold of my own ... love the architecture of your site, best of luck to you.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home