Monday, May 05, 2008

I got into the SUMMER ART MARKET 2008

The Summer Art Market -at the Denver Art Students League is my favorite show. Its close to my house so no traveling, it is small and all the artists are friendly, it gets the word out about arts in Denver - and great classes at the League and I have a good following of return customers there. I don't always get in though - it is not juried, spots are given to artists taking classes there. This year there were no classes that fit my schedule that I wanted to take, so I was cringing when I applied to the show - i didnt think there would be much chance I would get in. AND I DIDNT. BUT, they emailed last week and someone canceled so I now have a spot. (John and I are sharing a booth) Quickly upon getting the news and paying our booth fee - I went down to the studio and started sanding wood for new pieces. I have a TON of work to do in the next month. The show is June 13th & 14th!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your work! Super cute site nd very functional for play and professional. :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger cdirgo said...

congrats! Looking forward to it!

8:17 PM  
Blogger mizu designs said...

great photo! is that a japanese door behind you by any chance?

12:15 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

no - its a big steel door at my husbands studio. its a great metal building downtown (denver) The sliding doors stretch about 25feet across.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home