Monday, April 28, 2008

houses - lovely houses

I have worked with images of houses forever. I am usually speaking about moving, finding my place, being angst ridden - searching forever with no luck. Now that we have moved and we are pretty settled (16 months now) I started a new series of houses. These are houses with relationships. The houses/families close together, ones with roots and ones torn apart. I am having fun with these. I am also printing some fairly large (for me) 18x18. These are fun because my biggest screen is 15x15 - so i am having to overlap and its creating some lovely, happy mistakes. I am headed to work on them right now.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:15 AM  
Blogger mizu designs said...

houses are gorgeous to work with - i agree. these are looking good. because you asked about making links on my blog i've left you a message there on how to do it. hope it helps.

2:04 AM  
Blogger ckillin said...

i luuuurve your houses... these (and above) are just to die for... are you going to put them up for sale? i too have a soft spot for the house ... and skylines

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home