Sunday, May 11, 2008

First Treasury on Etsy

I have been trying for a treasury since late April. I was having NO luck. I had even set my alarm acouple times at 3:30(am) and 4:15(am) I was so excited on saturday night when It asked me for the title of my treasury. WHOOOHOO. I named it - "happy mothers day to me" next time i will have to come up with a more unique name - but give me a break - it was 2:53AM!
here is a link that will work for a moment - http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=43889

2 Comments:

Blogger mizu designs said...

That's great! I've never tried. I just don't have the stamina and I can't figure out a good time that works ok with Australian time. It's just too hard :(

12:39 AM  
Blogger Mollie said...

My family thinks I'm crazy for making treasuries, they just don't see the point. But they are so fun!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home